Overview of Responsilbities:
Workday module design, rollout and implementation
- Successfully manage delivery of Workday HCM projects.
- Create project plan, manage day to day monitoring tasks and activities. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Managing contract based on agreed scope as defined in Statement of Work. Manage scope creep, ensure Change Requests are clearly called out, agreed and impacted against timeline
- Managing client expectations. Assist client project manager managing project delivery, monitoring tasks and progress of client specific activities.
- Continually assessing action items, risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Prepare Steering Committee Report and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and communication of decisions made by the customer.
- Close monitoring and reporting on project budget.
- Identify all stakeholders, both direct and indirect, and determine level of involvement needed for project success.
- Work closely with Change Management Manager and Corporate Communications to ensure appropriate change management activities are defined and included in all project plans.
Post-Implementation Transition and Evaluation
- Support the ongoing development of best practices and tools for the workday project management and execution.
- Ensure comprehensive and seamless project post-implementation transition.
- 5+ years with Workday HCM in one or more of the following modules: Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Learning, Workday Help, Peakon, Prism
- High flexibility and sovereign project management
- Strong communication skills and motivation skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Enjoying the tension between operational activities and strategic initiatives
- Strong business accumen
- Proven collaboration and teamwork skills
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel experience