Are you passionate about bringing the world into the future through mainframe modernization? Do you love to think beyond platforms and improve things using technological innovations? Then you’ll find the creative space you’re looking for at Accenture, our international consulting and technology company. As a member of our global expert community, you’ll drive mainframe transformation, use state-of-the-art Linux and cloud technologies, and above all, enjoy working with the coolest colleagues you can imagine. We count on you and your passion for Cloud, Cobol, Java Python and Decoupling – and you can count on us: As a responsible and supportive employer, your wellbeing will always be our first priority.
What awaits you
- In a nutshell: You’ll take our customers’ existing IT systems into the cloud, give them a top-notch makeover and get them ready to successfully face the challenges of the future.
- In this context, you’ll get to do some clever modern engineering on the existing mainframes, or in other cases, you’ll envision and define new target architectures and migration scenarios.
- A special focus will be on financial services – which means exciting tasks and great development opportunities for you.
- In this position, you’ll cooperate closely with our partner companies and our Advanced Technology Centers all over the world, which means you’ll be working with international experts and in intercultural teams, both directly and remotely.
What we are looking forward to
- university degree in computer science, natural science or engineering
- some years (2+) of professional experience in coding (Cobol, Java, Python, SQL)
- proficient use of OpenShift, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, APIfication
- familiarity with migration tools (e.g. Astadia, BluAge, MicroFocus, ModernSystem) and analysis tools (e.g. PKS eXplain, BMC CAzE)
- Fluency in English and the regional language (GER/FR/IT)
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- flexible working hour models
- home office
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- excellent parental leave & child care options
- our workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at Write an email or by telephone at +41 44 219 50 05.
We look forward to receiving your application.
#CIE #Software Engineering